Music On-hold Systems
The FaxFinder® fax server is a turnkey solution that connects to an analog port(s) of a PBX capable of DID to DTMF conversion. It converts faxes to PDF or TIFF files allowing you to send faxes from any application that can print and receive faxes as e-mails, wherever you are. The solution provides distributed faxing capabilities, over a WAN, from a corporate office to small remote offices as well as to field sales people. In addition, it provides secure, convenient faxing for LAN users offering a high degree of privacy for both the sender and recipient.
- Sends, receives and routes faxes to/from the desktop
- Distributed fax solution for remote offices and field sales people
- Secure, convenient faxing for LAN users
Illinois Audio Productions is your source for on hold messaging. When your company phone rings, that caller becomes a prospect. The brief time spent on hold, can be an extremely powerful marketing tool. We can custom build a Message On Hold or Music On Hold program for your company to capitalize on driving the right messages to your callers.
The on hold messaging should fit within the guidelines of your corporate brand strategies. Our experts will create messaging in line with your company strategies and engage your customers with the right content.
Scripts are customized to your particular business... most within 24 hours.
For more information email: email@example.com and mention CDE Integrated Systems.
Digital Music On Hold/ Messages On Hold Player plays Mp3 files from the included USB jump drive. Jump drive can be easily reloaded with new productions by simply plugging it into a USB port on a PC or laptop. Made in USA.
For over 35 years, Valcom has provided the most reliable, high quality paging and intercom solutions for our customers. As the world’s largest integrated paging manufacturer in the world, Valcom understands our customers need a solution that meets their needs and is budget friendly.
From small single zone applications to large multi-zone complex enterprise environments, Valcom has what you need! Our innovative Distributed Amplified Technology offers the flexibility and performance that our customers demand.
Analog, Hybrid, and Full IP capabilities ensure that Valcom can tailor a system solution to meet your specific requirements - a solution that is easy to use, easy to install, and more importantly, meets and often exceeds your expectations.
- Valcom introduced complete self amplified Loudspeaker Paging Systems designed to operate over telecommunication UTP cabling. Valcom Distributed Amplified Loudspeaker Technology has become the de facto standard with communication system providers.
- Valcom introduced an extensive line of traditional paging amplifiers, microphones and loudspeakers under the brand names Clarity and Page Pac
- Valcom was an earlier developer of digital voice products including the ISDN software for The Motorola development systems and ISDN modems.
- Valcom introduced browser based software controlled school and industrial intercoms.
- In the 1990’s, Valcom introduced TCP/IP voice products that formed a foundation for our high reliability network (99.999) voice platforms. These high reliability voice networks are used in critical military and industrial applications.
- Valcom introduced the industry's first IP loudspeakers – followed by the first IP PoE loudspeakers more than ten years ago.
- Valcom Software Paging Systems have evolved into robust IP Unified Mass Notification Systems deployed on government and civilian networks
- Valcom continues to develop the most technologically advanced communication solutions based on our customers needs!
Founded in 1991, Premier Technologies, Inc. designs and manufactures digital audio systems used for telephone Music On Hold and in-store messaging. The Premier product line offers a variety of technologies to accommodate small, medium, and large enterprises. Premier's newest products allow for remote / Ethernet management of Music and Message On Hold audio.
Messaging systems include digital CD, USB flash drive and remote phone line download devices. Premier's latest product innovation is a stand-alone device used for IP/network-based management, download, and storage of on-hold audio.
The Premier family of products and services are marketed internationally through telecommunications resellers, on-hold messaging companies, and sound contractors.
Premier has the finest equipment on the market and we complement that with the best customer support in any of the industries we serve. Premier stands behind our digital announcers with a 3 year warranty and if something does go wrong with our equipment, we guarantee to have the equipment repaired or replaced and back out to the dealer within 48 hours of receipt. These are some of the reasons that Premier Technologies' sales have grown by an average of over 100% per year, compounded annually since 1991. This phenomenal growth resulted in being placed 336th in 1997's INC. magazines list of the 500 fastest growing private companies in America.
- Hybrid 7100 CMS Brochure.pdf
- Hybrid 7100 Telecom Brochure.pdf
- Hybrid 7600 CMS Brochure.pdf
- Hybrid 7600 Telecom Brochure.pdf
TriVium Systems is a leading provider of business productivity solutions for the converged communications marketplace. TriVium’s call recording and call reporting solutions help organizations maximize the value of voice and data convergence. These solutions provide access and insight into business data that help manage costs, boost productivity, improve customer service and enhance security in innovative ways.
Our solutions for voice recording, quality monitoring, call accounting and call reporting are used by large enterprises, as well as small and medium businesses across the North American market. Our customers span various industries including, but not limited to: call centers, collection agencies and law firms, financial institutions, insurance, healthcare, educational institutions, government, assisted living and retirement homes, hospitality, real estate and much more. Most of our solutions are phone system agnostic – they work with IP, digital and hybrid phone system - and can be deployed on single or large multi-location environments.
The importance of recording calls has grown in leaps and bounds during the last few years. Some of the main drivers for this growth are the following:
- Highly competitive markets that we are all in where quality of customer service really matters!
- High training and ramp up costs of customer facing employees
- Changing regulatory and compliance needs
- Phone has become such a powerful tool that a lot of transactions and commitments are made over the phone.
- Ever increasing security threats and hoax calls
Today businesses are looking for a call recording solution for one of the following needs:
- Proof of call
- Liability Recording
- Security etc.
TriVium provides a complete portfolio of recording solutions that fits your needs and budgets: